The Hill County Juvenile Probation Department will be closed on Monday, January 21, 2019 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. If you have an emergency, please contact the Hill County Sheriff’s Department.
Welcome to the Hill County Juvenile Probation Department.
It is the mission of the department, under the authority of the Juvenile Board, to serve the Juvenile Courts and be accountable:
- To direct the rehabilitation, education, care, and security of youthful offenders;
- To protect the community;
- To be sensitive to victims’ issues;
- To address elements in society that contribute to delinquency trends through community education; and,
- To continue to recognize the value of research as it relates to the casual factors and supervision methods.