THE HILL COUNTY JUVENILE PROBATION DEPARTMENT WILL BE CLOSED ON DECEMBER 24 & 25 IN OBSERVANCE OF CHRISTMAS. THE DEPARTMENT WILL RE-OPEN ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2018 AT 8:00 A.M.
Welcome to the Hill County Juvenile Probation Department.
It is the mission of the department, under the authority of the Juvenile Board, to serve the Juvenile Courts and be accountable:
- To direct the rehabilitation, education, care, and security of youthful offenders;
- To protect the community;
- To be sensitive to victims’ issues;
- To address elements in society that contribute to delinquency trends through community education; and,
- To continue to recognize the value of research as it relates to the casual factors and supervision methods.